From the Webmaster
1. If you come across a post that doesn't have a download link, please post a note to me in the comments of that post, and I will try to get the file uploaded and linked to that post. We have had glitches in the past, and some posts lost their downloads.
2. Please subscribe in the right hand siderbar to receive an email every time we post something.
The New Chain Reference Bible Concordance
Author(s): Thompson, Frank C.
Module version: 1.0
Description: Frank Thompson’s 1934 “The New Chain-Reference Bible”. Became public domain material in 1962. Spellings Anglicized. Errors in cross-references corrected. Material keyed and proofed by Paul Houghton. This material contains information that is a proper subset of the material distributed by B.B. Kirkbride under the trademark of “Thompson Chain-References”. Continue reading
|Date:||February 5, 2015|
Torrey’s New Topical Textbook
|Date:||January 13, 2020|
Bridgeway Bible Dictionary
Summary of Bridgeway Bible Dictionary
An accurate, readable and helpful A to Z of almost 1000 entries that cover all the major areas of biblical knowledge:
– Theological issues and Christian doctrines
– Life and ministry of Jesus Christ
– Salvation and Christian life
– Church and mission
– Christian ethics
– Cultures, customs and religions
– Books of the Bible
– Historical studies of nations and peoples
– Environmental features of Bible lands
– Characters of the Bible
– Maps, charts, line drawings and tables Continue reading
|Date:||October 1, 2015|
BDB Hebrew Lexicon [BDB]
This is Brower Driver and Briggs Hebrew Lexicon.
Courtesy of Timothy Morton of Bible Analyzer; website: www.bibleanalyzer.com Continue reading
|Date:||February 27, 2015|
by William W. Rand, and Edward Robinson
Containing 2286 entries cross-referenced and cross-linked along with the images found in the original printed version.