Newton John Spiritual Blindness
From the Webmaster
1. If you come across a post that doesn't have a download link, please post a note to me in the comments of that post, and I will try to get the file uploaded and linked to that post. We have had glitches in the past, and some posts lost their downloads.
2. Please subscribe in the right hand siderbar to receive an email every time we post something.
New Evangelism and other Papers
By Henry Drummond (1851–1897)
Evangelist of the Free Church of Scotland. He worked with Sankey and Moody for a while.
In this 6 chapter work by Drummond (Free Church of Scotland), he presents us with a study on New Evangelicalism: Its cardinal doctrines, the method of the new theology, the survival of the fittest, the third kingdom, the problem of foreign missins, the contribution of science to Christianity, and spiritual diagnosis. Drummond was a lecturer against evolution in the Free Churches of Scotland.
Table of Contents
1. The New Evangelism: and its Relation to Cardinal Doctrines
2. The Method of the New Theology, and some of its Applications
3. Survival of the Fittest
4. The Third Kingdom
5. The Problem of Foreign Missions
6. The Contribution of Science to Christianity
7. Spiritual Diagnosis
Latin Words and Phrases
The New Evangelism and other Papers by HENRY DRUMMOND, Author of “Natural Law in the Spiritual World,” “The Ideal Life,” etc.
LONDON: HODDER AND STOUGHTON
27 PATERNOSTER ROW 1899
WITH the exception of the article on “The Contribution of Science to Christianity,” which appeared in The Expositor, none of the following papers were intended for publication, nor were they revised by the Author. In a few cases portions of the manuscript are missing, and such omissions are shown by asterisks.