From the Webmaster
1. If you come across a post that doesn't have a download link, please post a note to me in the comments of that post, and I will try to get the file uploaded and linked to that post. We have had glitches in the past, and some posts lost their downloads.
2. Please subscribe in the right hand siderbar to receive an email every time we post something.
The Seven Deadly Questions of Islam
A study on the seven common questions asked by Muslims about Christianity.
by – Anonymous
Seven Deadly Questions of IslamSeven Deadly Questions of Islam is a anonymous work by a practicing medical doctor in the UK. He asks seven key questions commonly asked by Muslims about Christianity, and then he answers them correctly. Continue reading
You Asked For It: Understanding Islam
Study By: Kent Berghuis
In this brief work by Kent Berghuis, he has 5 chapters on what is Islam: a brief history, the Quran and schools of Thought, the Five Pillars, Interaction with Muslims, and sharing our faith with Muslims.
1. A Brief History
2. The Quran and Schools of Thought
3. The Five Pillars
4. Interaction with Muslims as Neighbors And a Baptist-Muslim Dialogue
5. Sharing Our Faith with Muslims
|Date:||February 4, 2015|