Tongue of Fire
by William Arthur
This work is 6 chapters on the baptism of the Holy Spirit, referring principally to the work at Pentecost. Speaking in tongues is addressed as an effect of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. But boldness in witnessing is the effect. Obviously the tongues they spoke in were known languages, as Acts 2 elaborates.
CONTENT of Tongue of Fire
1. The Promise of a Baptism of Fire
2. The Waiting for the Fulfillment
3. The Fulfillment of the Promise
4. Effects which immediately Followed the Baptism of Fire.
5. Permanent Benefits resulting to the Church
6. Practical Lessons
MySwordmodules is a website dedicate to the MySword Bible Program for Androird devices. We host MySword Modules.
Statistics for 2018
Year Total Unique Visitors: 29,398
Year Total Visits: 80,087
Year Total Pages Viewed: 294,268
Year Total Data Downloaded*: 18.91GBs
See all stats for all years MySwordmodules Stats All Years