McGarvey – The Four-Fold Gospel/Acts
Author(s): McGarvey, John William
Module version: 1.0
Description: This resource encourages a deeper understanding of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ by harmonizing the accounts of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. McGarvey was a theologican in the American Restoration movement. He labored in College of the Bible (today it is Lexington Theological Seminary) in Kentucky, USA. He was noted for his opposition to theological liberalism and higher criticism. His writings are still influential among the heirs of the conservative wing of the Restoration Movement, the Churches of Christ and Independent Christian Churches/Churches of Christ.
More Modules from Luke Tags
- Talbot, L.T. – Why Four Gospels? The Four-Fold Portrait of Christ
- McGarvey, J.W. – The Four-Fold Gospel/Acts
- Ironside Addresses on the Gospel of Luke
- Gray, J.M. – Synthetic Bible Studies of the Books of the NT
- Dennett, E. – Commentary on Selected Books of the Bible (CMT)
- Bellett, J.G. – The Evangelists
- Bellett, J.G. – Notes from Meditations on Luke
- Bellett, J.G. – Meditations upon the Four Gospels
- Arlandson, J.M. – Historical Reliability of the Gospels
fam48 Men are God's Agents is a tract about how God uses men as his principle workers of His will, looking at man as God wants him to be. Manhood and the husband-wife relationship.
Excerpt: Women find their task from God in their social relationship with their husband and with training their children in the ways of God.
Download: fam48 Men are God's Agents