A Study in Sanctification
Sanctification is a definite work in the heart of one who has been born again. This spiritual birth is called Justification and is likened to the birth of a child. Every child is born in sin.“Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me” — Psa. 51:5.When one is born again, or justified, he is pardoned and set free from committed sins. Then he may partake freely of the living water. When Israel suffered for want of thirst, Moses struck the rock and brought forth water — Living Water. The rock typified Christ; the Water, living water — Life giving water. Without it we die in our SIN.
More Modules from Sanctification Perfection Category
- Ursinus, Z. – Christian Perfectionism
- Orr how to live a holy life
- Orr helps to holy living
- Marshall, W. – The Gospel Mystery of Sanctification
- Mackintosh, C.H. – Sanctification: What Is It?
- Finney, C.G. – Holiness of Christians in the Present Life
- Finney, C.G. – Guide to the Savior.
- Chapman Holiness The Heart of the Christian Experience
- Chadwick The Call To Christian Perfection
- Chadwell Becoming God’s Spiritual Person
|February 4, 2015
bs28 Do you live the Truth or Lies? is a tract about the Christian's relationship with truth and lies. We should seek to tell and live the Truth, and not falsehoods.
Topics: Under which Flag do you March? | Christians practice the Truth | The "truth" is Moral Principle | The "truth" is Moral Principle | To be the son of ... is to imitate such a person | A hypocrite is to say that you are something, but you live differently | Embracing Life is the only way.
Read the Tract: bs28 Do you live the Truth or Lies?.
Torrey How to Bring Men to Christ is a manual for witnessing to the unsaved to lead them to Christ. It has hints, tips, and suggestions. 13 Chapters.
PDF: Torrey How to bring men to Christ
theWord: Torrey How to bring men to Christ
MySword: Torrey How to bring men to Christ
eSword: Torrey How to bring men to Christ