Jesus Christ, the Missionary
By E. A. Marshall
An address to the 1913 Graduating Class of The Moody Bible Institute of Chicago
Found in the September 1913 issue of “The Christian Workers Magazine.”
Old Carpenter Tools of his Trade is an explanation of why I, Pastor-Missionary David Cox, write my own materials like tracts, books, sermons, Sunday School material, etc. We produce the material that we use in our ministry and also for evangelism.
Read the short article: Old Carpenter Tools of his Trade.
Jesus Christ the Missionary An address to the 1913 Graduating Class of The Moody Bible Institute of Chicago
|February 4, 2015
Helpful Tracts for Church Problems Spiritual Watchcare is about church leadership taking spiritual care of the members of their church. Job description, administration, etc.
This study is about what the Bible says to those in the care of spiritual oversight of a local church, and the link here is to tracts for those who are considering different aspects of this.
Select the topics you want to see: (clicking on the links below will open them in another tab in your browser)
- ch22 Pastorless Flocks
- ch45 Grading, a Bible Teacher
- ch39 What should we preach? Sermon topics
- ch23 Paying the Pastor
- ch24 The power of an example
- ch16 Example of the man of God
- ch51 Cowboys versus Shepherds
- ch55 Who runs the Local Church?
- ch64 The Church is not a Circus
- ch31 3Bs of success: buildings, bodies, and bucks
- ch38 Recognizing a good pastor
- ch41 The marks of a bad minister
- ch14 Finding a good church
- ch18 Supporting your Pastor
- ch30 The man of God must not be contentious
- ch19 Marks of a False Prophet
- ch26 Don’t touch the anointed of God
- ch42 Destitution of Pastor
- ch43 Time to leave your church? (for church members)
- ch34 Brethren, we must not fight!
- ch17 Why do I Attend Church?
- ch09 Our One another Relationship