From the Webmaster
1. If you come across a post that doesn't have a download link, please post a note to me in the comments of that post, and I will try to get the file uploaded and linked to that post. We have had glitches in the past, and some posts lost their downloads.
2. Please subscribe in the right hand siderbar to receive an email every time we post something.
by Israel Atkinson
London :Houlston and Sons, Paternoster Buildings:
and of All Booksellers – Brighton : the Author, 38, Rose Hill Terrace.
Summary of Faith
I this work Atkinson contrasts biblical faith against the “law of works”. He focuses on faith in Jesus Christ, the author of faith, and examines various aspects of this faith, (prepositions used with “faith”, verbs, governing nouns), and finally the duty of the believer to have faith or believe.
Chapter Content of Atkinson’s Faith
1. Preliminary Observation
2. Of The Law as Distinguished From The Law of Works
3. Of The Law of Works and The Law of Faith as they Obtain in The Economy of Nature
4. Of The Law of Works and The law of Faith as they Obtain in The Jewish Economy
5. Of The law of Works and the Law of Faith as they Obtain in The Christian Economy
6. Of The Beginner and The Perfecter of Faith; The Proportion, The Righteousness, The Mystery, The Shield, The Spirit of The Faith
7. Of Faith construed with Prepositions
8. Of Faith construed with Prepositions (continued)
9. Of Faith construed with Verbs
10. Of Faith construed as a Governing Noun
11. Of Faith in The Subjective Sense. Of The Faculty or Power of Believing
12. Of Believing
13. Of The Duty of Believing
14. Of The Warrant To Believe
|Date:||February 4, 2015|
salv58 Are there few who are saved? is a tract that questions that many people will be saved. Wide is the road to destruction and narrow is the road to heaven. "Narrow" has the idea that with difficulty and much energy, one will find that road. Those who are saved, have faith, not works as the basis for that salvation.
View Tract: salv58 Are there few who are saved?
MySwordmodules is a website dedicate to the MySword Bible Program for Androird devices. We host MySword Modules.
Have you ever eaten Fried Ice Cream! Donate! It is delicious, like apple pie with vanilla ice cream on top. But you know that you cannot have what is good without somebody paying for it. If you have enjoyed things on my website, please consider helping me out on the expenses and keeping it on the Internet. Can you consider at least a one time donation to this ministry of $10 or $20 dollars? I have a monthly total of about 96 gigabytes total being downloaded monthly from all of my websites. Be a blessing to me and donate any amount. It would be really great if you could gift me and my wife (she wants oa fried ice cream too) this money so that we could enjoy eating out at least once in a while. (I pay the expenses for these sites out of our living expenses.) God will richly bless you and repay you for your generosity. 1 Timothy 5:18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward. If you received some value from my websites, consider at least a small donation. A big donation would really be nice, too, though.
---->>>>Donate to David Cox Ministries.<<<<----
They deep freeze the ice cream ball, and coat it with batter only a few seconds before they deep fry it, and then only fry it for a few seconds.