In this 7 chapter work on the Total Depravity of man, Boettner states the doctrine, and then examines the extent and effects of original sin, the defects in man’s “virtues”, the fall of man, the representative principle, and the goodness and severity of God.
Democrats violate the Bill of Rights
Democrats violate the Bill of Rights I reference an article in American Thinker that explains the Democrats' violation of most of the bill of rights. Whereas they are elected American politicians, each one is sworn to uphold the Constitution, and their way of governing is in flagrant violation of the law they swear to uphold.
1. STATEMENT OF THE DOCTRINE
2. THE EXTENT AND EFFECTS OF ORIGINAL SIN
3. THE DEFECTS IN MAN’S COMMON VIRTUES
4. THE FALL OF MAN
5. THE REPRESENTATIVE PRINCIPLE
6. THE GOODNESS AND SEVERITY OF GOD
7. SCRIPTURE PROOF