If you are going to be a Shepherd, walk in the pasture
by David Chadwell
This work of 16 chapters by David Chadwell (Church of Christ) examines various subjects for pastors pastoring a local church.
Evaluation by David Cox
This is a work for pastors in their ministry. I would recommend this work.
1. The Objective Of A Congregation’s Leadership
2. Who Are You To Write About This?
3. The Desire For Relevance In Society and Culture
4. Spiritual Basics In A Consumer Society
5. Avoiding Oversimplification and Acknowledging Complexity
6. Admitting the Voids In Typical Concepts of Congregational Leadership
7. Forms of First-Century Leadership
8. Comparing and Contrasting 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
9. When A Congregation Selects Leaders
10. Practical Challenges Confronting Congregational Leaders
11. Challenges Facing People In the Congregation
12. The Sense of Togetherness
13. Helping and Hurting Christians As God’s Family
14. Faith: Trusting God’s Work In Jesus
15. Practical Observations
Church of Christ
MySwordmodules is a website dedicate to the MySword Bible Program for Androird devices. We host MySword Modules.
Statistics for 2018
Year Total Unique Visitors: 29,398
Year Total Visits: 80,087
Year Total Pages Viewed: 294,268
Year Total Data Downloaded*: 18.91GBs
See all stats for all years MySwordmodules Stats All Years