by Andrew Murray
In this work by Murray, he deals with our surrender and dedication to God. He speaks of the fruit of the Spirit which is love, repentance, the power of God, our identity and life in Christ, etc.
1. Absolute Surrender.
2. “The Fruit of the Spirit is Love.”
3. Separated unto the Holy Spirit.
4. Peter’s Repentance.
5. Impossible with Man, Possible with God.
6. O wretched man that I am!
7. Having begun in the Spirit.
8. Kept by the Power of God.
9. Ye are the branches.
In Absolute Surrender Murray deals with our surrender and dedication to God, speaking of the fruit of the Spirit-love, repentance, power of God, etc
|Date:||February 5, 2015|
MySwordmodules is a website dedicate to the MySword Bible Program for Androird devices. We host MySword Modules.
Statistics for 2015
Year Total Unique Visitors: 34,871
Year Total Visits: 69,416
Year Total Pages Viewed: 353,867
Year Total Data Downloaded: 14GBs
See all stats for all years MySwordmodules Stats All Years