Meditations upon the Four Gospels.
by John Gifford Bellett
Again this is a very short work of Bellett’s writings, with 5 chapters, the first chapter being “the Character of the Lord Jesus in the Gospels”, and then a study on each of the Gospels.
Democrats violate the Bill of Rights
Democrats violate the Bill of Rights I reference an article in American Thinker that explains the Democrats' violation of most of the bill of rights. Whereas they are elected American politicians, each one is sworn to uphold the Constitution, and their way of governing is in flagrant violation of the law they swear to uphold.
The Characters of the Lord Jesus in the Gospels
On the Gospel by Matthew
On the Gospel by Mark
On the Gospel by Luke
On the Gospel by John
More Modules from Luke Tags
- Talbot, L.T. – Why Four Gospels? The Four-Fold Portrait of Christ
- McGarvey, J.W. – The Four-Fold Gospel/Acts
- Ironside Addresses on the Gospel of Luke
- Gray, J.M. – Synthetic Bible Studies of the Books of the NT
- Dennett, E. – Commentary on Selected Books of the Bible (CMT)
- Bellett, J.G. – The Evangelists
- Bellett, J.G. – Notes from Meditations on Luke
- Bellett, J.G. – Meditations upon the Four Gospels
- Arlandson, J.M. – Historical Reliability of the Gospels
|Date:||February 4, 2015|