A Biblical Worldview of Work
This is a single chapter on work by Pastor Boa (Dallas Theological Seminary). His sections are: Work and who is God, Work and who I am (Heart), Work and how I think (Head), and Work and what I do. Read the rest of this entry »
by Israel Atkinson
Houlston and Sons, Paternoster Buildings:
and of All Booksellers
Brighton : the Author, 38, Rose Hill Terrace.
I this work Atkinson contrasts biblical faith against the “law of works”. He focuses on faith in Jesus Christ, the author of faith, and examines various aspects of this faith, (prepositions used with “faith”, verbs, governing nouns), and finally the duty of the believer to have faith or believe.
1. Preliminary Observation
2. Of The Law as Distinguished From The Law of Works
3. Of The Law of Works and The Law of Faith as they Obtain in The Economy of Nature
4. Of The Law of Works and The law of Faith as they Obtain in The Jewish Economy
5. Of The law of Works and the Law of Faith as they Obtain in The Christian Economy
6. Of The Beginner and The Perfecter of Faith; The Proportion, The Righteousness, The Mystery, The Shield, The Spirit of The Faith
7. Of Faith construed with Prepositions
8. Of Faith construed with Prepositions (continued)
9. Of Faith construed with Verbs
10. Of Faith construed as a Governing Noun
11. Of Faith in The Subjective Sense. Of The Faculty or Power of Believing
12. Of Believing
13. Of The Duty of Believing
14. Of The Warrant To Believe
| DOWNLOAD MySword Module: Atkinson, I. - Faith |
Module Type: Salvation.
Date Posted: 04-24-2012.
Downloaded: '55' times.
Description: I this work Atkinson contrasts biblical faith against the \"law of works\". He focuses on faith in Jesus Christ, the author of faith, and examines various aspects of this faith, (prepositions used with \"faith\", verbs, governing nouns), and finally the duty of the believer to have faith or believe.
About the Author
More works by the Same Author
Links to this work in other formats
coming Also see our other sites for the possibility of this module in e-Sword format, or MySword (Android) format
Faith, Law, Works
Tongue of Fire
by William Arthur
This work is 6 chapters on the baptism of the Holy Spirit, referring principally to the work at Pentecost. Speaking in tongues is addressed as an effect of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. But boldness in witnessing is the effect. Obviously the tongues they spoke in were known languages, as Acts 2 elaborates.
Children of the Bible
Chicago: Moody Press, [ca. 1900].
This little work is really a book for children. It reviews various children mentioned in the Bible (and adult Bible characters when they were children). Read the rest of this entry »