Gage, A.H. – Evangelism of YouthPosted by admin
- Alleine, J. – Alarm to the Unconverted
- Gordon, S.D. – Quiet Talks with World Winners
- Goodell, C.L. – The Pastor His Own Evangelist
- Bing, C.C. – How to share the Gospel Clearly
- Morgan, G.C. – Evangelism
- Gage, A.H. – Evangelism of Youth
- carm.org – Evangelism
- Marshall, W. – Christ Receiveth Sinners
- Mather, C. – What Must I Do To Be Saved?
- Mauro, P. – God’s Gift and Our Response
Evangelism of Youth
By Albert H. Gage
Director oi Religious Education
The Baptist Executive Council of Chicago
THE JUDSON PRESS
BOSTON CHICAGO LOS ANGELES
KANSAS CITY SEATTLE TORONTO
COPYRIGHT 1922, BY GILBERT N. BRINK,
In this 10 chaper work by Gage (Baptist), he presents us with ideas and plans for evangelizing our youth.
1. Adopting a Plan 1
2. Seasons of the Soul 9
3. Creating an Evangelistic Atmosphere . 24
4. The- Holy Spirit as Helper 32
5. The Attractive Christ 41
6. Personal Work For Souls 50
7. Decision Day 63
8. Pastor’s Training-Classes 81
9. A Religious Education Campaign 97
10. Religion in the Home T, 111
| DOWNLOAD MySword Module: Gage, A.H. - Evangelism of Youth |
Module Type: .
Date Posted: 06-09-2012.
Downloaded: '50' times.
Description: In this 10 chaper work by Gage (Baptist), he presents us with ideas and plans for evangelizing our youth.