Clowe, J. – Miracles of Jesus ChristPosted by admin
- Towns, E.L. – The Names of Jesus
- Cummins, R. – Gethsemane
- Murray, A. – The Power of the Blood of Jesus
- Gordon, S.D. – Quiet Talks about Jesus
- Gordon, S.D. – Quiet Talks on the Crowned Christ of Revelation
- Morgan, G.C. – The Teaching of Christ
- Gaebelein, A.C. – The Work of Christ: Past, Present and Future
- Clowe, J. – Miracles of Jesus Christ
- Talbot, L.T. – Christ in the Tabernacle
Miracles OF JESUS CHRIST, EXPLAINED ACCORDING TO THEIR SPIRITUAL MEANING, in the way of QUESTION and ANSWER.
BY THE REV. J. CLOWES, M.A
MANCHESTER: Printed for a Society of Gentlemen, by J. Gleave, 196 Deansgate. 1816 and 1817.
This is a 39 chapter work on various miracles of Jesus (some would probably not be considered a miracle normally), in which the author presents questions and answers. This author may be a follower of Swedenborgism.
01. Introductory Remarks on Miracles.
02. The Leper Cleansed
03. The Centurion’s Servant Healed
04. Peter’s Wife’s Mother Healed
05. The Devils Cast Out
06. The Wind and Waves Rebuked
07. The Possessed With Devils Coming Out of the Tombs
08. The Sick Of The Palsy Healed
09. The Ruler’s Daughter Raised
10. The Bloody Issue Cured
11. The Two Blind Men Restored To Sight
12. The Devil Cast Out From the Dumb Man
13. The Withered Hand Restored
14. The Devil Cast Out From the Blind and Dumb.
15. Miracle of the Five Loaves and Two Fishes
16. Jesus Walking on the Sea.
17. The Sick Healed in the Land Of Gennesareth.
18. The Devil Cast Out From the Daughter of the Woman of Canaan
19. The Lame, Blind, Dumb, Maimed, and Many Others Healed.
20. The Miracle Of The Seven Loaves And Fishes.
21. The Transfiguration.
22. The Lunatic Healed
23. The Piece of Money Found in the Fish’s Mouth
24. Sight Restored a Second Time to Two Blind Men.
25. The Barren Fig-Tree Cursed
26. The Miraculous Draught Of Fishes.
27. The Widow’s Son Raised.
28. The Woman Who Had A Spirit Of Infirmity
29. The Dropsy Cured
30. The Ten Lepers Cleansed
31. The Water Turned Into Wine
32. The Impotent Man at The Pool of Bethesda.
33. Sight Restored To The Man Blind From His Birth.
34. Lazarus Raised from the Dead
35. The Resurrection And Ascension Of Jesus Christ.
36. The Miracle of Pentecost
Translations from Original Text
| DOWNLOAD MySword Module: Clowe, J. - Miracles of Jesus |
Module Type: .
Date Posted: 06-09-2012.
Downloaded: '12' times.
Description: This is a 39 chapter work on various miracles of Jesus (some would probably not be considered a miracle normally), in which the author presents questions and answers. This author may be a follower of Swedenborgism.