Adeney, W.F. – How to Read the BiblePosted by admin
- Colwell, E.C. – The Study of the Bible
- Bryant, R. – Inspiration and Revelation
- Bullinger, E.W. – How to Enjoy the Bible
- Alexander, A. – Evidences of Authenticity, Inspiration, & Canonical Authority of Holy Scriptures
- Arlandson, J.M. – Historical Reliability of the Gospels
- Ames, W. – The Hearing of the Word of God
- Stalker, J. – How to Study the Bible
- Gray, J.M. – The Inspiration of the Bible: Definition, Extent, and Proof
- Griffith-Thomas, W.H. – How we got our Bible
- Adeney, W.F. – How to Read the Bible
HOW TO READ THE BIBLE
HINTS FOR SUNDAY-SCHOOL TEACHERS AND OTHER BIBLE STUDENTS
WALTER F. ADENEY, M.A.,
Professor of New Testament Exegesis, etc., New College, London
Author of ” The Theology of the New Testament ” (** Theological Educator “)
“The Canticles and Lamentations,” “Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther” (“Expositor’s Bible”), etc.
2 AND 3 BIBLE HOUSE
In this 16 chapter work Adeney examines the Bible as to the different types of literature that it is, and how to approach reading and studying it.
Part I. Principles 15
Part II. How to Study the Various Parts op the Bible.
I. The Old Testament 55
The Hexateuch 57
The Historical Books 67
The Prophets 73
The Psalms 83
The Wisdom Literature 87
The Remaining Books 93
II. The New Testament 95
The Gospels 97
The Epistles 118
The Acts of the Apostles 131
The Revelation 132
| DOWNLOAD MySword Module: Adeney, W.F. - How to Read the Bible |
Module Type: .
Date Posted: 07-15-2012.
Downloaded: '2' times.
Description: In this 16 chapter work Adeney examines the Bible as to the different types of literature that it is, and how to approach reading and studying it.