Murray, A. – Be PerfectPosted by admin
- Albert the Great – On Cleaving to God
- Austin-Sparks, T. – Overcomer Testimony
- Murray, A. – The Secret of the Cross
- Austin-Sparks, T. – As It Was in the Beginning
- Austin-Sparks, T. – The Arm of the Lord
- MacDuff, J.R. – An Old Testament Chapter in Providence and Grace
- Bonar, H. – Bible Thoughts & Themes v1. OT
- MacDuff, J.R. – A New Testament Chapter in Providence and Grace
- MacDuff, J. – The Gates of Prayer
- MacDuff, J. – Family Prayers
- Murray, A. – Abide in Christ
- Murray, A. – Be Perfect
- Austin-Sparks, T. – The School of Christ
- Austin-Sparks, T. – The Recovering of the Lord’s Testimony in Fullness
- Mortimer, F. – Devotional Commentary on Gospels
31 Daily Devotions
by Andrew Murray
(9 May 1828-18 January 1917)
This is a 31 day devotional on holiness.
Andrew Murray (9 May 1828-18 January 1917) was a Christian pastor in South Africa. Murray was the child of Dutch Reformed Church missionaries from Scotland to South Africa, and the younger brother of John Murray. Educated at the University of Utrecht, he was ordained by the Hague Committee of the Dutch Reformed Church on May 9, 1848. He pastored churched in Bloemfontein and Worcester, Cape Town, Wellington, South Africa. He married Emma Rutherford Murray in Cape Town, South Africa, on July 2, 1856, and they had eight adult children (four boys and four girls). He was a champion of the South African Revival of 1860. He died on January 18, 1917, four months before his eighty-ninth birthday.
| DOWNLOAD MySword Module: Murray, A. - Be Perfect |
Module Type: .
Date Posted: 06-06-2012.
Downloaded: '70' times.
Description: This is a 31 day devotional on holiness.