Bonar, H. – Bible Thoughts & Themes v1. OTPosted by admin
- Albert the Great – On Cleaving to God
- Austin-Sparks, T. – Overcomer Testimony
- Murray, A. – The Secret of the Cross
- Austin-Sparks, T. – As It Was in the Beginning
- Austin-Sparks, T. – The Arm of the Lord
- MacDuff, J.R. – An Old Testament Chapter in Providence and Grace
- Bonar, H. – Bible Thoughts & Themes v1. OT
- MacDuff, J.R. – A New Testament Chapter in Providence and Grace
- MacDuff, J. – The Gates of Prayer
- MacDuff, J. – Family Prayers
- Murray, A. – Abide in Christ
- Murray, A. – Be Perfect
BIBLE THOUGHTS & THEMES
Volume 1. The Old Testament
by Horatius Bonar
Each chapter is short (some 4 pages), but powerful and insightful. They are intended to be used as a DAILY DEVOTIONAL. Bonar travels through the Old Testament Scriptures visiting various people and situations.
1. The Sin, the Sinner, and the Sentence.
2. Man’s Fig-Leaves.
3. The Way of Cain.
4. The Vision From the Rocks.
5. The Doom of the Double-Hearted.
6. Be Not Borderers.
7. Divine Longings Over the Foolish.
8. What a Believing Man Can Do.
9. Song of the Putting Off of the Armor.
10. The Kiss of the Backslider.
11. Human Remedies.
12. Spiritual and Carnal Weapons.
13. Divine Silence and Human Despair.
14. The Restoration of the Banished.
15. Diverse Kinds of Conscience.
16. Man’s Dislike of a Present God.
17. True and False Consolation.
18. Gain and Loss for Eternity.
19. Man’s Misconceptions of the Works of God.
20. The Two Cries and the Two Answers.
21. Deliverance From Deep Waters.
22. The Excellency of the Divine Loving Kindness.
23. The Sickness, the Healer, and the Healing.
24. The Consecration of Earth’s Gold and Silver.
25. The Speaker, the Listener, the Peace.
26. The Book of Books.
27. The Secret of Deliverance from Evil.
28. The Voice of the Heavenly Bridegroom.
29. The Love That Passes Knowledge.
30. The Day of Clear Vision to the Dim Eyes.
31. The Unfainting Creator and the Fainting Creature.
32. The Heritage and Its Title-Deeds.
33. The Meeting Between the Sinner and God.
34. God’s Love and God’s Way of Blessing.
35. Divine Jealousy For the Truth.
36. Divine Love and Human Rejection of It.
37. God’s Desire to Bless the Sinner.
38. The Resting-Place Forgotten.
39. The Day That Will Right All Wrongs.
40. False Religion and Its Doom.
41. No Breath No Life.
42. Every Christian a Teacher.
43. Work, Rest, and Recompense.
44. Human Heedlessness and Divine Remembrance.
45. Lies the Food of Man.
46. The Love and the Calling.
47. The Anger and the Goodness.
48. Darkness Pursuing the Sinner.
49. Looking to the Pierced One.
50. The Holiness of Common Things.
51. Wearying Jehovah With Our Words.
| DOWNLOAD MySword Module: Bonar, Horatius - Bible Thoughts & Themes 1 OT |
Module Type: .
Date Posted: 05-24-2012.
Downloaded: '11' times.
Description: Each chapter is short (some 4 pages), but powerful and insightful. They are intended to be used as a DAILY DEVOTIONAL. Bonar travels through the Old Testament Scriptures visiting various people and situations.